Wednesday 21 March 2012

DIY Wedding Centre Pieces with Glass Jars

I've neglected this blog lately, I've been really busy with Wedding And Gems but I came across this post when I was hopping through stumble upon.

This is a great idea for uses old jam jars or any type of old food jars.  It's a nice quick way to decorate them with very inexpensive material.  I'll let you have a look for yourself

Wrapped Jar Wedding Decorations

If you've got jars, twine and glue, then you have everything you need to make these pretty wedding table centre pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Wow - those are so cute! I'm doing a bit of DIY for my reception decorations too. I've bought a whole load of fabric from www.partyfabrics.com and I'm going to drape it as a backdrop behind the bridal table, then use it as table runners, and if there's enough left I'll make big bows to decorate the chairs with! It's a really inexpensive way of decorating, and adding your theme color to the venue

    ReplyDelete