Sunday 30 October 2011

Welcome

I thought I would create a blog for handmade wedding ideas as I'm part of a team on Etsy that deal with handmade wedding accessories.  Now there's nothing wrong with mass produced stuff if that's the way you want to go.  But if you want your wedding to be different, then you've got two options.  Use mass produced items cleverly and think outside of the box or choose unique quality handmade items.

My plan for this blog is to bring you ideas for your own weddings as well as creators of products that you might be interested in.  The beauty of a handmade wedding is there will be some thing you can hand make yourself and I'll have tutorials and tips to help you do that.

You may wonder what makes me knowledgeable about weddings, like most who own a wedding related blog I've planned my own wedding, but I also own a company called Wedding And Gems where I make bridal accessories and have dealt with hundreds of brides.

No comments:

Post a Comment